Do Diseases Exist? | If Viruses Don’t Exist, What Is the Flu?
“We found a single agent for illness: a microbe. And we discovered a single agent to treat it: antibiotics. The rest of the history of medicine is the pursuit of a holy grail — a pill for every ill. This approach has failed and will continue to fail.”
A Shortage of Over The Counter Cold Meds Is No Problem
“Baby it’s cold outside”. “Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.” “Walking in a winter wonderland.” Lovely songs of the season but usually do not bode well for the onset of flus, colds, and respiratory infections. And now the cold, flu, and cough medication shelves are becoming more and more bare. But not to worry. Natural remedies to the rescue.
Natural remedies are non-toxic and support the magic healing process of our own bodies. If used at the first sneeze or cough, they often shorten the duration and severity of the affliction.
Colds and flus are both commonly believed to be caused by viruses (falsely), and sometimes it is difficult to ascertain which has “attacked” you. Cold symptoms usually sneak up more slowly and are milder. Flu symptoms, on the other hand, strike quickly and with more severity.
Why Can’t We Be Totally Healthy? Is It Normal to Never Be Sick?
What Really Causes Colds and the Flu?
In a previous article we learned that viruses don’t actually exist. That has proven to be a hard thing for most people to fathom, despite plenty of evidence having been presented within the article. We highly recommend reading that article and watching the videos and following the links.
So, if viruses don’t exist, what is the flu?
Three things contribute greatly to these maladies that are so commonly believed to be caused by “viruses”. The first is chronic stress and anxiety, the second is a weakened immune system, and the third is toxicity. If these are addressed and dealt with properly, cold and flu symptoms will not exist.
The Misconception Called “Virus” by Dr. Stefan Lanka
Help is on the way. Firstly be sure to always drink plenty of clear, clean water and eat a healthy diet. This aids in the cleansing and detoxing of the body, removing additive and preservative damage, for one.
Why “Chronic” Lyme Disease Doesn’t Exist
Additional Ways to Cleanse and Detoxify:
Epsom salt baths are not only deliciously relaxing but also ease muscle pain and help the body to release toxins (thanks mainly to the sulfur). The secret is to drink plenty of water before, during, and after your epsom salt bath in order to maximize the effects. Use one cup or cup and a half of epsom salts in a warm bath, relax, and soak for about thirty minutes.
Essential oils are also excellent for helping the body and mind to relax. As well the warm water opens pores and aids with congestion. A mere 4-6 drops of the soothing oil is all that is needed.
- Lavender oil relaxes the nervous system and aids in obtaining restful sleep, as well as improving anxiety and depression by decreasing blood pressure, heart
rate, and skin temperature.
- Chamomile accomplishes the above but also is a strong anti-inflammatory and pain reliever.
- Orange oil reduces stress, muscle tension, and anxiety.
C0VID “Virus” Does Not Exist: The Global Elite’s Campaign of Terror Against Humanity
Immune System Support for Avoiding Sickness
Now to proceed to help for the immune system. The flu can be more dangerous for people with compromised immune systems, as it can lead to complications such as pneumonia. The suggestions below will support the immune system, thereby keeping your body in fighting form.
Tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic and has been shown to be effective against influenza. This is due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. The most effective way to maximize the benefits of this oil is to diffuse it. Diffusers can be found in most health food stores and high quality organic essential oils should be used. You can add 5-10 drops of tea tree oil to a spray bottle of water and use it as a natural cleanser.
Gates’ Globalist V@ccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccin@tion
If it is difficult with your busy lives (especially during the Christmas season) to always eat healthy home-cooked meals, high quality supplements are the answer. They will ensure that our bodies function optimally. Each is linked to products we highly recommend, and which we receive a tiny commission for if you purchase them, but it is at no cost to you. Most of them will lead you to Mike Adam’s Brighteon Store, which we promote because they provide the cleanest, purest, and most effective natural non-GMO, non-China in-house lab-tested supplements you are likely to find anywhere.
- Vitamin C wins first prize for boosting your immune system. It is a water-soluble vitamin that the body cannot store so it is essential to make sure we are getting enough. It helps us to fight infections and stimulates the production of white blood cells which are necessary to our immune systems.
- Vitamin D – It is common knowledge that the best source of vitamin D is the sun, and we should get at least a small amount every day, even during cold weather. This vitamin helps
to reduce inflammation and modulates the immune system. In this age of sedentary, indoor lifestyles it is necessary to include vitamin D supplements in your daily diet. (Just note that all the vitamin D in the world won’t do much good if you are deficient in magnesium, which most people are).
- Vitamins A and E are both power houses for the immune system. Foods containing these vitamins are necessary, but supplements give that added insurance.
- Zinc is an essential mineral that aids in immune system function, wound healing, and building proteins and DNA. It is available in lozenges, syrups, and naturally in animal products such as oysters.
- Black elderberry has become very popular recently as an immune booster. When taken immediately upon the first sign of illness it has been proven to reduce the length and severity of colds and flu. As well, it is very high in vitamin C. It can be found in most drug stores, in the form of syrup or gummies, or in health food stores. It is an excellent preventative, as well.
Why Are We Nearly All Magnesium Deficient?
Regrettably, you have just succumbed to a cold, flu, or respiratory ailment. Time for our tried and true remedies.
How Garlic Is Good for You | 14 Uses for Garlic As Medicine
Treatments for Fever
Unless the fever is dangerously high it is better to just let it do its job on said infection. However, if it gets too high it is best to get it down. A lukewarm or cool bath is beneficial. Fevers burn fluids, thus often causing dehydration so drinking plenty of liquids is a must. Video: The Truth About Fever
- Yarrow is a common herb which is noted for its ability to lower fevers. It’s method is to make you sweat, eliminating toxins through the skin and urine. It
purifies and moves the blood, and treats urinary infections. The dried herb is available online and at some health food stores. For fevers, about eight cups of yarrow can be added to a hot bath or made into tea as follows:
Pour one cup of boiling water over 1-2 teaspoonfuls of the dried herb and leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes. Drink hot every hour for a fever.
- Ginger induces sweating and produces the same results. It also aids in curing taste disorders. In Chinese medicine, ginger is used to induce sweating, disperse colds, benefit coughs, and alleviate nausea and vomiting. Ginger tea is excellent if taken at the first sign of a cold or flu. Put about two slices of fresh ginger root in a pot of water and boil. Add lemon or honey to taste.
- Boneset is excellent for treating fevers and respiratory infections. It also aids in easing the aches and pains associated with the flu. Drink a cup of boneset tea every half hour while experiencing a fever or flu. It is also sold in dried herb form at most health food stores and 1-2 teaspoonfuls in boiling water is sufficient.
Turmeric and Ginger Health Benefits Are Huge
Treatments for Coughs
- Raw honey has been used throughout history as a cough suppressant. It can also help with seasonal allergies. Raw honey is the best, as pasteurized honey has
had most of its natural medicinal properties removed. Take a spoonful of honey directly for a cough, or use it in a natural cough syrup such as raw honey with water. This will ease the cough as well as a sore throat.
- Thyme not only strengthens the immune system, but is an excellent remedy for coughs. It is very beneficial used as a gargle for bronchitis, laryngitis, tonsillitis, and whooping cough. If using thyme as an essential oil, be aware that it is very strong, so should be diluted in a carrier oil and only used externally. If used as a tea, pour two cups of boiling water over two teaspoons of dried thyme and infuse for ten minutes. Drink three times per day.
- Frankincense oil strongly stimulates the immune system. It can be used for congestion and to reduce cold and flu symptoms.
What Different Essential Oils Do | Natural Healing with Essential Oils
Now for the age-old cold and flu remedy that is near and dear to my heart – homemade chicken soup.
It has been a tried and true remedy for hundreds of years, and it makes perfect sense. Soups are made with healthy ingredients and are simmered for long periods of time, thus breaking down the foods, making them easier for the body to digest. Therefore, soup is an excellent way to get good nutrition while not taxing the body’s
energy, which is needed to fight the illness.
Let’s break it down in a logical way. Chicken is high in the amino acid cysteine which helps to loosen mucus. Adding spices such as pepper and garlic increases the loosening effect of the cysteine. Vegetables such as carrots, parsnips, onions add to the therapeutic effects of the soup by helping to replenish electrolytes, which are lost when we are sick. Voila…..delicious and nourishing, and kicks the butt of flu and cold symptoms.
The Bottom Line
Try to remain healthy throughout the year by eating healthy, drinking plenty of water, taking quality supplements, getting proper sleep, and managing stress when possible.
Also, avoid processed foods!
Here is something else you can do, to quickly kill these symptoms in their tracks.
There really is no reason to ever get sick, if we have good, whole food available to us, spend time in the sun as much as we are able, stay as active as we can, and steer clear of anyone who would have us ingest (or administer to us) toxic “medicines”.
It is really no more complicated than that.
Are Statins A Scam? | Will Stopping Statins Reverse Diabetes?
If a Child Is Overweight Whose Fault Is It? | High Fructose Foods List